Tuesday, December 23, 2008

AwareNess By SaYaDaw U JoTiKa!



I have no parents.
I make the heavens and earth my parents.

havens and earth => nature

is like myanmar proverbs
"kan tar lin ami,kan tar lin apha"
karma is ur mother,karma is ur father.
.....
I have no home.
I make awareness my home.

"awareness is the home for the mind,if u dun ve awareness then u dun ve home for ur mind,ur mind will be fooling around"

u got angry and u notice it,n control it then there won't be any big problems
if u get angry and didn't notice of it then the anger is started burning inside little by little but still u can control of it ... then if it happens 2nd time third time then ur anger has growth and can be explode anytime for anyproblems ...
.....
I have no life or dealth.
I make the tides of breathing my life and death.

it means phyit pyat " ar nar pa nar shu chin = win ti htwat ti "

ppl work hard to be able to eat delicious meals in life ,to live , wear ...
only when he/she is going to die he think that he had live his life for others ... for the things that is not permanent ...

read the first book or u will not have another chance to read it at all .

u'll learn lessons.u are enrolled in a full time informal school called life.

.....
I have no divine power.
I make honesty my divine power.

it means honesty is the real treasure ...

buddha said "be honest,be very very honest"

lie will never satisfy ur mind ... (guilty)
only the truth will give u happiness ...

without honestly there is no real growth .
without honestly there is no freedom.

so u ve to be honest when u do meditation ... if u lie then u won be able to do it for long time ...
will follow suffering ...
.....
I have no friend.
I make my mind my friend.

most ppl are the enemy of their own mind ...
they drink smoke they do what they should not and think that they are doing this becuz they love themself ...
so if ur mind is frocing u to do things that u shouldn't then that is ur enemy ...

all the bad things like anger,greedyness,pride,jealousy,doubt and so on ...
are "KiLayTa" ur enemy ...

if u try to look at ur anger then it will disappear ...
like if u look at other person coldly and calmly then that person will less likely to look at u ...

so if u got angry try to look it coldly and calmly ...
if u look that anger as "my anger" then the anger will grow ...
.....
I have no enemy.
I make carelessness my enemy.

it means not having awareness is my enemy ...

everyone ve talent hidden inside , just make it grow ...

dun be upset for the things that u can't do,
but look for the things that u can do ...
.....
I have no armour.
I make benevolence my armour.

"thu ta par kaung kyo lo lar chin sait go "tan kyat kar" ta phwe lote htar tal "

if u are kind ,love and wish other for the best of the best then u are in the safe zone ...
u won't be scare of anything ...

buddha said "help urself,respect urself"
"mimi ti tar lin koe kwal ar htar yar phit ti"

if u go around to the ppl who has no anger,greedyness ... and peace man
u ll also feel peaceful ...
eg.if u go under the tree u will be under it shadows.
if u go and sit near the lake u ll feel the coldness.
.....
I have no castle.
I make immovable mind my castle.

" ma lote shar ma yay yaing tae sait go "ye tite" aphit lote htar bar tal "

buddha said "what we believe we become"

"sait say ya saung tal"

if u can control ur mind u will be able to live happily.
.....
I have no sword.
I make absence of self my sword.

"att-ta ma shi chin go tar lin lat-nat aphit lote htar tal"
"unselfishness is my sword"

i ll stick with unselfishness even if i ve different kinds of obsticles or any bad karma

the path of spiritual growth is a path of life-long learning.

make living by what u give,share ...

indeed there is no greater satisfaction than that of being an expert of really knowing what we are doing

.....

all of these above are from the SaYaDaw U Jo Ti Ka Or U Zaw Ti Ka book ...
the best quotes and words that i prefer and dot dot dot ...

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Reading the books of sayadaw, made me more confident n empowered my inner strength.Also it's always guiding my way to step forwards with clear awareness.But I'm still trying hard 2 follow as sayadaw's guidance.

November 12, 2009 at 10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home







Custom Search